RockNTix Live! Partner Program
Join the RockNTix Live! Partner Program today and start earning revenue from every Subscriber to your channel!
- RockNTix Live! shares 75% from every paid subscription to your channel. That means when someone subscribes to you for $5, you will get 75% of that, namely $3.75.
- Currently, RockNTix Live! does not have an advertising revenue-sharing program. We will update this page if and when one is put in place.
- Tipping during Live Streams: ALL users (Member and Partner Channels) can receive tips during their live streams. You do not have to have a Partner account to receive tips during your live streams.
How to Apply
- When you initially register on RockNTix Live!, you can select Partner from the Account Type dropdown menu to instantly become a Partner.
- If you are currently a Member, you can become a Partner by going to the Subscribers Panel and clicking the "Apply for Partner" button.
How it Works
- Only Partner accounts may have paid Subscribers and benefit from the revenue sharing program.
- Partner accounts have access to additional tools and features for managing their subscriber earnings.
- The following additional features will be unlocked for partner accounts, within the Subscribers Panel section:
- Revenue Reports - charts and graphs for earned revenue and subscribers (weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Manage Payouts - manage and keep track of your payments.
- Partner accounts can also have a "verified badge" assigned next to their username.
PLEASE NOTE: You may NOT use the Partner program to earn revenue from copyrighted material that you do not own the rights to.
- Partner accounts are required to have a minimum of 1 subscribers in order to get paid.
- Payouts for partner accounts are calculated and generated automatically between the 13-15th of every month.
- The website administrator will then issue PayPal payments to the PayPal addresses of the partner accounts.
- Partner accounts will be notified by email after every payment that has been issued.
Cancelling the Partner Membership
- A Partner may request the termination of the partner account at any time, by accessing the Subscribers Panel and clicking the "Request Partner Cancellation" button.
- After confirming your Partner cancellation, your account will immediately revert to Member status.
- All of your uploads will become available to everyone and you will no longer receive Subscriber fees.